MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 30.64 points or 0.93% higher to 3325.77, taking the year-to-date performance to -1.17%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 2.50%, Singtel, which gained 0.49%, OCBC Bank, which gained 1.11%, UOB, which gained 1.00% and Keppel Corp, with a 0.24% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.16%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.23%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 1.69%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and NSL- ended 1.54% higher and 0.66% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts Index, which slipped 0.02%. CapitaLand Mall Trust shares increased 1.45% and Ascendas REIT declined 0.42%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : IS MSCI India (+0.84%) , STI ETF (+0.89%) , Ishares Usd Asia Bond ETF (+0.29%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.42%) , CapitaLand Mall Trust (+1.45%) , CapitaLand Commercial Trust (+0.33%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI27600MBeCW150730 (-18.11%) , HSI26400MBePW150730 (+15.29%) , HSI26200MBePW150629 (+25.58%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW150915 (+18.25%) , UOB MB eCW151001 (+7.83%) , OCBC Bk MBeCW151201 (unchanged)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SUPER GROUP ABOVE 1.145 TARGET 1.185 1.255 1.325 SL 1.075