MARKET UPDATES :
- THE Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) intends to increase cooperation with other financial supervisors to fight money laundering and terrorism financing (ML/TF)
- LIM Swee Say, secretary-general of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), has reiterated the labour movement’s support for the recommended changes to the Medishield Life scheme put forth by the MediShield Life Review Committee (MLRC) this week.
- Singapore is willing to accept slower growth as a trade-off for social stability as it aims to keep down the number of foreigners working in the city-state, finance minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam told Reuters.
- THE Ascott, CapitaLand’s wholly owned serviced residence business unit, on Friday said it has formed a strategic alliance with China’s property developer Beijing Vanke, to manage and develop serviced residences in China.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY COMFORTDELGRO LTD ABOVE 2.520 TG 2.560, 2.600, 2.660 SL 2.460