MARKET UPDATES :
- The Minister for Finance has appointed Gerard Ee, President of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, as a member of the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) Board. The former chairman of the Public Transport Council will serve from June 20, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
- ARMARDA Group Limited assured the market on Tuesday that it can continue as a going concern. The assurance comes in the wake of an emphasis of matter issued by its independent auditor, Crowe Horwath First Trust LLP, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.
- MANY brands still rely heavily on traditional media platforms for marketing and branding, a new study revealed on Tuesday. According to Haymarket Media’s Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen, penetration of television and print advertising platforms remains high, at more than 70 per cent.
- YOMA Strategic Holdings on Tuesday said it has received a written notice from Myanmar’s Serge Pun & Associates offering the right to acquire the economic benefit of 70 per cent of the land in Pun.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY KEPPAL CORORATION ABOVE 10.750 TG 10.900,11.000 SL 10.630