- SEMBCORP Marine shares fell more than two per cent on Monday as the 3.1 per cent growth in its first quarter net profit to S$122.48 million fell below expectations.
- SHELL has been appointed the sole provider of refuelling operations and fuel management at Seletar Airport for a ten- year period.
- Seletar Airport, which is managed by Changi Airport Group (CAG), supports corporate flights, medical evacuation, international aircraft charters as well as flying schools.”Given Singapore’s strategic position, Seletar Airport is poised to play a pivotal role in the development of the regional business aviation sector,” said chairman of Shell (Singapore) Lee Tzu Yang at the launch ceremony on Monday. Shell also provides fuel to Singapore’s Changi Airport.
- OCBC Investment Research on Monday initiated a buy call on Thai Beverage, pegging its target price at 73 cents a share.
- The stock was trading at 58.5 cents a share on Monday,unchanged from Friday’s close. “We believe the counter is also attractive due to the diversification and liquidity provided to investor,” OCBC analyst Yap Kim Leng,
- Loyz’s Thailand concessions are producing at a combined rate of around 3,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) – a significant increase from the 1,200 bopd achieved in February,
- BUY WILMAR INTERNATIONAL ABOVE 3.330 TG 3.380,3.440, 3.520 SL 3.250