MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 13.81 points or 0.42% higher to 3331.14, taking the year-to-date performance to – 1.01%.
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which gained 1.19%, SGX, which gained 4.47%, DBS, which declined 0.92%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.10% and Global Logistic, with a 1.19% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.09%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.14%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which rose 1.35%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties – ended 2.32% higher and 1.19% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 1.63%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 3.57% and STATS ChipPAC gained 0.97%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : DBXT MSCI Asia Ex Japan ETF (+0.76%) , IS MSCI India (+0.53%) , United SSE 50 China ETF (-2.46%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Parkwaylife REIT (+0.87%) , CapitaLand Commercial Trust (-0.64%) , CapitaLand Mall Trust (+0.93%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : CN14000MBeCW150929 (-26.36%) , CN11500MBePW150929 (+23.68%) , CN12500MBePW150730 (+48.33%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : SGX MB eCW160105 (+23.26%) , OCBC Bk MBeCW151201 (-6.50%) , OCBC Bk MBeCW151102 (-3.03%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SBI OFFSHORE [5PL] ABOVE 0.270 TARGET 0.290 0.310 0.340 SL 0.230