INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY NEWS :
- WTI oil futures inch lower ahead of weekly supply data .
- Copper prices rose on Wednesday, boosted by upbeat Chinese second quarter growth data. Official data released earlier showed that China’s economy grew 7.0% in the second quarter, steady with the previous quarter and slightly better than analysts’ forecasts for growth of 6.9%.
- Gold gains slightly in Asia as China GDP, retail sales better than seen .
- Goldman Sachs Sees Iran Deal As Downside Risk To Oil Price Forecast .
ECONOMY NEWS :
- China’s GDP grew at 7 percent for the second quarter, according to official figures released on Tuesday — defying predictions that it might fall below that level for the first time in over a decade.
- Greece’s Parliament votes on austerity measures .
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen goes to Congress .
TRADING STRATEGY :
- BUY GOLD ABOVE 1149 TARGET 1154 1160 SL 1143
- SELL GOLD BELOW 1144 TARGET 1139 1133 SL 1150