MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 23.03 points or 0.8% lower to 2871.45, taking the year-to-date performance to 0.39%.
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which declined 1.48%, DBS, which declined 0.71%, UOB, which declined 0.27%, CapitaLand, which declined 0.63% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.68% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.46%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.13%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 0.07%. The two biggest
stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Riverstone Holdings- both ended unchanged.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 2.44%. Silverlake Axis shares
declined 1.43% and CSE Global declined 1.15%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were:
IS MSCI India (-0.80%) ,DBXT MSCI Thailand TRN ETF (-2.22%) ,STI ETF (-0.68%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were:
Ascendas REIT (-0.80%) ,CapitaLand Mall Trust (-0.47%) ,Suntec REIT (-2.54%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were:
HSC10000UBeCW160929 (+9.52%) ,HSI23600VTeCW161028 (+8.33%) ,HSI23800MBeCW160929 (+12.63%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were:
DBS MB eCW170201 (-5.84%) ,UOB MB eCW170201 (-1.84%) ,UOB VT eCW170213 (+0.56%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY KINGBOARD COPPER ABOVE 0.250 TGT 0.265 0.280 SL 0.235.