- Taiwan stocks stayed flat near 14-month highs on Thursday, in line with other overseas markets, with TSMC and other suppliers of Apple Inc remaining little changed following the launch of new iPhones.
- As of 0343 GMT, the main Taiex index was up 7 points at 9,266.63, after hitting its highest intraday level in 14 months in the prior session.
- The electronics subindex was nearly flat, while the financials subindex gained 0.2 per cent.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC), an Apple supplier and the world’s biggest contract chip maker, was trading flat.
- The Taiwan dollar softened NT$0.043 to NT$31.283 per US dollar.
© Copyright 2013, All Rights Reserved, Epic Research Pvt. Ltd.