MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 46.1 points or 1.64% higher to 2850.02, taking the year-to-date performance to –
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which gained 2.07%, DBS, which gained 1.46%, CapitaLand, which gained 2.93%, UOB, which gained 1.44% and OCBC Bank, with a 1.40% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 1.16%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.73%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which
rose 3.04%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties ended 3.89% higher and 2.20% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 0.13%. Silverlake Axis shares gained 0.76% and CSE Global declined 1.19%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were:STI ETF (+1.75%) ,IS MSCI India ETF (+1.35%) ,DBXT MSCI Thailand TRN ETF (-1.72%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were:Ascendas REIT (+1.22%) ,CapitaLand Mall Trust (+0.94%) ,Mapletree Com Trust (+1.59%)
The most active index warrants by value today were:
HSI23800MBeCW160929 (+35.71%) ,HSI23400MBeCW161028 (+25.78%) ,HSI22800VTeCW160929 (+26.21%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were:
DBS MB eCW170201 (+13.08%) ,OCBC Bk MBeCW170118 (+16.67%) ,DBS MB ePW170201 (-11.54%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY NOBLE ABOVE 0.125 TGT 0.135 0.145 SL 0.115.