MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 16.96 points or 0.6% lower to 2799.51, taking the year-to-date performance to –
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which declined 2.52%, OUE HTrust, which declined 0.74%, DBS, which
closed unchanged, JMH USD, which gained 1.08% and UOB, which closed unchanged.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.26%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.10%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Industrials Index, which rose 0.42%. The two biggest
stocks of the Index – Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings – ended 1.08% higher and 0.83% higher
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 2.50%. Singtel shares declined 2.52% and StarHub declined 4.41%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were: IS MSCI India (+0.54%), STI ETF (unchanged) ,DBXT MSCI Thailand TRN ETF (-1.55%).
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were:Ascendas REIT (unchanged) ,CapitaLand Mall Trust (-0.93%) ,Suntec REIT (unchanged).
- The most active index warrants by value today were:
HSI23800UBeCW161229 (+1.53%) ,HSI22800VTeCW160929 (+11.54%) ,HSI23800MBeCW160929 (+1.82%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were:
DBS MB eCW170201 (-1.84%) ,DBS MB ePW170201 (unchanged) ,UOB MB eCW170201 (-3.57%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY EZION ABOVE 0.235 TGT 0.250 0.260 SL 0.225.