MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 2.97 points or 0.11% lower to 2817.62, taking the year-to-date performance to –
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which declined 1.24%, DBS, which gained 0.27%, Ascendas REIT, which
closed unchanged, UOB, which declined 0.06% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.35% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.04%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.67%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which
rose 0.64%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties ended 0.77% higher and 0.55% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 3.12%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 2.99% and CSE Global declined 2.30%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were:
DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF (-1.32%) ,STI ETF (unchanged) ,SPDR Gold Shares ETF (-0.57%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were:
Ascendas REIT (unchanged) ,CapitaLand Mall Trust (unchanged) ,CapitaLand Commercial Trust (+0.97%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were:
HSI23800UBeCW161229 (+13.91%) ,HSI23000MBeCW160929 (+22.83%) ,HSI22800VTeCW160929 (+15.04%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were:
DBS MB eCW170201 (+0.93%) ,DBS MB ePW170201 (-1.89%) ,DBS VT eCW161212 (+1.79%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SILVERLAKE AXIS ABOVE 0.670 TGT 0.700 0.720 SL 0.640.