MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 5.75 points or 0.20% lower to 2869.82, taking the year-to-date performance to – 0.45%.
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which gained 1.67%, UOB, which declined 1.00%, DBS, which declined 0.20%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.24% and Sembcorp Marine, with a 5.39% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.09%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.46%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 2.01%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and Geo Energy Resources – ended 4.26% higher and 1.91% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which slipped 0.92%. Hongkong Land Holdings shares declined 1.21% and Global Logistic Properties declined 0.76%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (unchanged) ,SPDR Gold Shares (-0.61%) ,DBXT FTSE Vietnam ETF (+1.71%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.41%) ,CapitaLand Mall Trust (unchanged) ,CapitaLand Commercial Trust (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22800VTeCW160929 (+10.48%) ,HSI23800UBeCW161229 (+6.20%) ,HSI23000MBeCW160929 (+7.87%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW170201 (+2.00%) ,UOB MB eCW170201 (-8.43%) ,DBS MB ePW170201 (-1.49%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY YUUZOO ABOVE 0.165 TGT 0.180 0.190 SL 0.155