MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 8.83 points or 0.3% higher to 2910.65, taking the year-to-date performance to +0.97%.The top active stocks today were SingTel, which declined 1.16%, DBS, which gained 0.88%, ComfortDelGro, which gained 3.51%, UOB, which gained 0.54% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.34% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.18%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.17%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which rose 1.05%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties – ended 0.82% higher and 0.27% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 1.02%. SingTel shares declined 1.16% and StarHub improved 0.26%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : IS MSCI India 100 (+0.28%),SPDR Gold Shares (-1.04%),STI ETF (+0.34%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : CapitaCom Trust (-0.65%),Ascendas REIT (-1.21%),CapitaMall Trust (-0.46%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI23800UBeCW161229 (+18.46%),HSI21400MBeCW160728 (-8.00%),HSI20400MBePW160830 (-5.26%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161031 (+5.95%),OCBC Bk MBeCW161004 (+1.28%),DBS MB ePW161003 (-10.53%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY NOBLE AT 0.160 TARGET 0.170 0.180 SL 0.150