MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 11.42 points or 0.41% lower to 2789.45, taking the year-to-date performance to -3.24%.The top active stocks today were Frasers L&I Trust, which closed unchanged, DBS, which gained 0.50%, SingTel, which declined 0.26%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.12% and CapitaMall Trust, with a 1.46% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.29%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.19%. The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Utilities Index, which rose 0.67%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Infrastructure Trust and SIIC Environment Holdings – remained unchanged and ended 1.64% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 1.53%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 2.02% and CSE Global increased 1.16%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (unchanged),SPDR Gold Shares (-0.44%),DBXT FT China 25 ETF 10 (+0.65%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Frasers L&I TR (unchanged),Capitamall Trust (-1.46%),Suntec REIT (+0.60%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20600MBeCW160728 (+8.00%),HSI20000MBePW160728 (-13.27%),HSI21400MBeCW160728 (+10.00%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161031 (+1.87%),UOB MB eCW161031 (unchanged),OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (+3.70%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ISR CAPITAL ABOVE 0.102 TGT 0.107 0.112 SL 0.097