MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 16.43 points or 0.6% higher to 2766.66, taking the year-to-date performance to -4.03%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.26%, DBS, which gained 0.99%, Global Logistic, which gained 0.85%, OCBC Bank, which gained 0.83% and UOB, with a 0.67% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.16%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.17%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which rose 1.02%.
- The two biggest stocks of the Index – ComfortDelGro Corp and Singapore Press Holdings – ended 1.10% higher and 0.51% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 0.89%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 0.98% and CSE Global declined 1.11%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-1.58%), STI ETF (+0.36%), DBXT MSCI Russia Cap 25 ETF 10 (+2.13%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (+0.43%), Capitamall Trust (unchanged), Capitacom Trust (+1.08%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI18800MBePW160629 (-35.62%), HSI21000MBeCW160629 (+57.14%), HSC8400UBeCW160629 (+33.33%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+11.77%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (+6.25%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-6.06%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY MM2 ASIA ABOVE 0.620 TGT 0.645 0.670 SL 0.590