MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 3.11 points or 0.11% higher to 2766.93, taking the year-to-date performance to -4.02%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.53%, Global Logistic, which declined 1.64%, SingTel, which gained 0.78%, OCBC Bank, which gained 0.36% and UOB, with a 0.56% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.08%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.14%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which rose 0.74%
- The two biggest stocks of the Index – SingTel and StarHub – ended 0.78% higher and 0.29% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 0.99%. Keppel Corp shares declined 1.12% and Sembcorp Industries declined 1.42%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF (+0.35%), STI ETF (+0.36%), SPDR Gold Shares (-0.50%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (+0.87%), Capitacom Trust (-0.36%), Capitamall Trust (+0.98%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20200MBeCW160629A (-7.50%), HSI20400UBeCW160929 (-5.00%), HSI20800UBeCW160629 (-9.68%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+2.30%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-8.11%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (+3.03%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY QT VASCULAR ABOVE 0.088 TGT 0.092 0.094 SL 0.085