MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 10.48 points or 0.38% lower to 2734.91, taking the year-to-date performance to -5.13%.
- The top active stocks today were SIA, which declined 5.42%, SingTel, which declined 0.26%, DBS, which gained 0.40%, OCBC Bank, which gained 0.12% and Global Logistic, with a 1.43% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.47%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.46%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 3.40%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Riverstone Holdings – ended 4.26% higher and 1.69% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which slipped 1.74%. ComfortDelGro shares increased 1.08% and Singapore Press Holdings declined 0.26%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+0.33%), STI ETF (-0.36%), DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF 10 (-1.28%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-2.50%), Suntec REIT (-0.30%), Capitamall Trust (-1.44%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSC9400UBeCW160929 (-10.23%), HSI20200MBeCW160629A (-14.74%), HSI19800MBeCW160530 (-18.18%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (unchanged)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY 800 SUPER ABOVE 0.525 TGT 0.545 0.560 SL 0.500