MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 8.28 points or 0.3% lower to 2732.87, taking the year-to-date performance to -5.20%.
- The top active stocks today were Wilmar Intl, which declined 3.52%, SingTel, which gained 0.26%, UOB, which declined 0.96%, DBS, which declined 0.88% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.36% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.14%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.20%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Utilities Index, which rose 1.10%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Infrastructure Trust and SIIC Environment Holdings – ended 1.00% higher and 0.75% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 3.04%. Raffles Medical Group shares remainedun-changed and Riverstone Holdings declined 2.75%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (-0.72%), DBXT S&P CNX Nifty ETF 10 (+0.84%), DBXT MSCI China TRN ETF 10 (-0.44%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.41%), Capitamall Trust (unchanged), Capitacom Trust (-1.06%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBePW160629 (+8.65%), HSC8400UBeCW160629 (-9.09%), HSI21200UBeCW160929 (-19.84%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-8.11%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY RESOURCES PRIMA ABOVE 0.028 TGT 0.030 0.031 SL 0.026