MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 5.26 points or 0.19% lower to 2,767.81 , taking the year-to-date performance to -3.9%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.53%, DBS, which declined 2.22%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.06%, UOB, which declined 1.04% and Wilmar Intl, with a 0.57% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.27%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.01%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 1.85%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 1.14% higher and 3.27% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Financials Index, which slipped 0.62%. DBS Group Holdings shares declined 2.22% and OCBC declined 1.06%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (unchanged), Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF (unchanged), DBXT FTSE Vietnam ETF 10 (-0.99%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+1.49%), Ascendas Reit (+0.42%), Capitacom Trust (+0.36%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20600MBeCW160530 (-5.81%), HSI20000MBePW160629 (+1.00%), HSI20000MBePW160530 (-1.30%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+1.08%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-12.50%), DBS MB ePW161003 (-2.26%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ANCHOR RESOURCES ABOVE 0.138 TGT 0.144 0.148 SL 0.131