MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 27.32 points or 0.96% lower to 2811.2, taking the year-to-date performance to -2.48%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.46%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.94%, SingTel, which declined 0.78%, UOB, which declined 1.08% and Wilmar Intl, with a 2.16% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.71%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.20%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 0.83%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Riverstone Holdings – ended 1.06% higher and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Consumer Goods Index, which slipped 2.05%. Wilmar International shares declined 2.16%and Thai Beverage declined 2.01%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : DBXT iBoxx Korea ETF 5 (unchanged), SPDR Gold Shares (+1.66%), STI ETF (-1.39%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (-0.97%)Ascendas REIT (unchanged), Capitacom Trust (-1.05%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBePW160530 (+21.15%), HSI20000MBePW160629 (+13.75%), HSI21400MBeCW160530 (-37.31%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160705 (+2.86%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (-14.29%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-14.82%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY BREAD TALK ABOVE 1.140 TGT 1.185 1.220 SL 1.085