MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 12.42 points or 0.43% lower to 2862.3, taking the year-to-date performance to -0.71%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.26%, DBS, which declined 1.03%, NOL, which gained closed unchanged, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.00% and CapitaLand, with a 0.63% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.60%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.49%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 1.82%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Riverstone Holdings- ended 2.62% higher and 1.01% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Utilities Index, which slipped 1.15%. Keppel Infrastructure Trust shares declined 1.00% and SIIC Environment Holdings declined 2.14%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : DBXT IBOXX Singapore ETF 5 (unchanged), SPDR Gold Shares (+0.95%), IShares USD Asia Bond ETF (+0.10%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+1.44%), Ascendas REIT (+0.82%), Mapletree Gcc Tr (+3.03%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI21400MBeCW160530 (-2.08%), HSI21000MBePW160530 (+1.94%), HSI22200MBeCW160530 (-12.96%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (-7.35%), NKY 18000MBeCW160610 (-59.21%), DBS MB eCW160705 (-12.77%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SUPER GROUP ABOVE 0.985 TGT 1.025 1.055 SL 0.936