MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 1.86 points or 0.06% lower to 2949.95, taking the year-to-date performance to +2.33%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which declined 0.25%, DBS, which gained 0.25%, OCBC Bank, which gained closedunchanged, UOB, which declined 0.05% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.32% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.10%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.41%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which rose 0.71%.
- The two biggest stocks of the Index – ComfortDelGro Corp and Singapore Press Holdings- ended 0.34% higher and 0.49% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 1.01%. Midas Holdings shares declined 1.75% and Geo Energy Resources declined 0.88%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+0.58%), STI ETF(-0.34%), IS MSCI India 100 (-0.58%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.79%), Capitacom Trust (+0.70%), Capitamall Trust (-0.47%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20800UBeCW160629 (-6.82%), HSI20000MBePW160530 (+12.25%), HSI21400MBeCW160530 (-12.82%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160705 (+3.08%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (-2.33%), NKY 15500MBePW160610 (+3.77%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SPACKMAN ABOVE 0.146 TGT 0.152 0.156 SL 0.139