MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 6.19 points or 0.21% lower to 2917.75, taking the year-to-date performance to +1.21%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.52%, DBS, which declined 0.44%, Keppel Corp, which declined 1.96%, UOB, which declined 0.71% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.11% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.20%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.26%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Utilities Index, which rose 0.62%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Infrastructure Trust and SIIC Environment Holdings – ended unchanged and 0.70% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 2.22%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 2.48% and CSE Global declined 2.17%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Ishares USD Asia Bond ETF (-0.09%), Ishares USD Asia HY Bond ETF (-0.10%), STI ETF (-0.34%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.40%), Capitacom Trust (-0.70%), Capitamall Trust (-0.46%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20800UBeCW160629 (-6.98%), HSI20000MBePW160629 (+3.53%), HSI21400MBeCW160530 (-12.17%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : NKY 15500MBePW160610 (+9.72%), UOB MB eCW160704 (-15.28%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (-2.56%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY CITYNEON ABOVE 0.565 TARGET 0.590 0.630 SL 0.530