MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 23.55 points or 0.81% higher to 2913.96, taking the year-to-date performance to +1.08%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 1.29%, OCBC Bank, which gained 1.54%, UOB, which gained 2.13%, SingTel, which declined 0.26% and Keppel Corp, with a 0.99% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.16%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.43%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Financials Index, which rose 1.13%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – DBS Group Holdings and OCBC – ended 1.29% higher and 1.54% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 0.84%. Silverlake Axis shares declined 0.83% and CSE Global gained 2.20%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (+0.69%), SPDR Gold Shares (-0.43%), DBXT MSCI Pacific Exjap ETF 10 (+3.54%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (unchanged), Capitacom Trust (-0.35%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI21400MBeCW160530 (+9.09%), HSI20000MBePW160530 (-13.51%), HSI20000MBePW160629 (-8.51%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+10.44%), DBS MB ePW161003 (-7.69%), OCBC Bk MB eCW161003 (+11.59%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY FUYU LTD ABOVE 0.220 TARGET 0.240 0.270 SL 0.190