MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 75.76 points or 2.69% higher to 2890.41, taking the year-to-date performance to +0.27%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 2.59%, SingTel, which gained 3.52%, OCBC Bank, which gained 2.94%, Keppel Corp, which gained 4.66% and UOB, with a 2.83% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 1.29%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.70%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 6.18%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 4.66% higher and 6.94% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 0.03%. Silverlake Axis shares remained unchanged and CSE Global declined 2.15%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-1.20%), STI ETF (+2.48%), DBXTMSCI Brazil TRN Etf 10 (+3.31%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (+2.07%), Capitacom Trust (+0.35%), Capitamall Trust (+0.94%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20800UBeCW160629 (+36.67%), HSI21000MBeCW160428 (+126.83%), HSI20600MBeCW160530 (+53.39%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+21.05%), DBS MB ePW161003 (-11.18%), UOB MB eCW160705 (+24.42%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SABANA ABOVE 0.660 TARGET 0.690 0.730 SL 0.630