MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 10.33 points or 0.37% higher to 2811.25, taking the year-to-date performance to -2.48%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.80%, HongkongLand USD, which gained 1.72%, DBS, which declined 0.13%, UOB, which gained 0.70% and Noble, with a 1.19% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.02%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.13%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 1.63%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 1.80% higher and 0.35% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 0.80%. Raffles Medical Group shares declined 1.32% and Biosensors International Group remained unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (+0.71%), DBXT S&P/Asx 200 ETF (unchanged), IS MSCI India 100 (-0.31%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-1.25%), Capitamall Trust (+1.93%), Suntec REIT (+0.61%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20600MBePW160428 (-3.85%), HSI20200MBeCW160428 (+5.16%), HSI19600MBePW160428 (-10.45%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-0.99%), UOB MB eCW160705 (+5.88%), DBS MB ePW161003 (-0.59%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY EZRA ABOVE 0.102 TGT 0.106 0.109 SL 0.097