MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 16.86 points or 0.6% higher to 2835.35, taking the year-to-date performance to -1.64%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 1.33%, DBS, which declined 0.26%, Global Logistic, which gained 2.58%, UOB, which gained 0.37% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.38% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.07%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.20%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which rose 1.27%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties – ended 0.51% higher and 2.58% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 1.27%. Keppel Corp shares declined 1.38% and Sembcorp Industries remained unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-1.34%), DBXT Stoxx Glob Div 100 ETF 10 (-2.54%), ZSTI ETF (+0.71%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+0.96%), Ascendas REIT (+1.26%), Capitacom Trust (-0.34%)
- The most active index warrant by value today was : STI 2800MBePW160429 (-17.07%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-1.79%), DBS MB ePW161003 (-0.61%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-5.71%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SABANA SHARIAH ABOVE 0.640 TARGET 0.670 0.720 SL 0.600