MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 11.21 points or 0.4% lower to 2819.08, taking the year-to-date performance to -2.21%.
- The top active stocks today were OCBC Bank, which declined 0.11%, DBS, which gained 0.07%, SingTel, which declined 0.79%, UOB, which declined 0.32% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.87% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.24%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.36%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 0.73%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Biosensors International Group- ended 1.12% higher and 0.61% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 2.28%. Keppel Corp shares declined 1.87% and Sembcorp Industries declined 2.93%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Ishares USD Asia Bond ETF (+0.10%)SPDR Gold Shares (+0.22%), IS MSCI India 100 (+0.15%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (+0.42%), Bhg Retail REIT (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000VTeCW160428 (-5.77%), HSI19200MBePW160530 (-9.35%), HSI20000MBePW160629 (-5.66%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+0.86%),KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-7.02%), DBS VT eCW160916 (+1.99%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY DEL MONTE AT CMP 0.330 TARGET 0.340 350 SL 0.315