MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 34.59 points or 1.2% lower to 2847.39, taking the year-to-date performance to -1.23%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 1.48%, UOB, which declined 1.22%, OCBC Bank, which declined 2.62%, SingTel, which declined 0.26% and Keppel Corp, with a 2.82% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.69%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.99%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Goods Index, which rose 0.43%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Wilmar International and Thai Beverage – ended 0.30% lower and 2.07% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 3.49%. Keppel Corp shares declined 2.82% and Sembcorp Industries declined 5.27%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : IS MSCI India 100 (+0.30%), SPDR Gold Shares (-1.56%), STI ETF (-1.38%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-1.63%), Capitamall Trust (-1.38%), Capitacom Trust (-0.68%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBePW160629 (+11.19%), HSI20000VTeCW160428 (-16.58%), HSI19200MBePW160530 (+17.58%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-11.97%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-9.09%), DBS VT eCW160916 (-9.50%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY INNOVALUES ABOVE 0.805 TARGET 0.830 0.870 SL 0.770