MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 26.11 points or 0.9% lower to 2880.69, taking the year-to-date performance to – 0.07%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which declined 0.77%, DBS, which declined 1.69%, UOB, which declined 1.40%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.83% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.47% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.35%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.89%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which rose 0.20%.
- The two biggest stocks of the Index – ComfortDelGro Corp and Singapore Press Holdings- ended 1.01% higher and 0.25% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 7.90%. Silverlake Axis shares gained 0.81% and CSE Global declined 2.13%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-1.07%), STI ETF (-0.69%), DBXT CSI300 ETF 10 (+2.07%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (-0.47%), Capitacom Trust (-0.34%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI21000MBeCW160428 (+1.96%), HSI20600MBePW160428 (-8.28%), HSI19600MBePW160428 (-14.67%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-7.14%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-8.96%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-2.29%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY NOBLE 0.450 TARGET 0.470 0.530 SL 0.385