MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 7.62 points or 0.27% lower to 2839.44, taking the year-to-date performance to -1.50%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.07%, SingTel, which gained 0.53%, Keppel Corp, which declined 1.82%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.67% and UOB, with a 0.16% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.06%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.43%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 0.83%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Biosensors International Group- ended 0.46% higher and 0.61% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 2.12%. Keppel Corp shares declined 1.82% and Sembcorp Industries declined 2.60%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : DBXT MSCI Asia Ex Japan ETF 10 (unchanged), DBXT MSCI Japan Trn ETF 10 (-0.97%), SPDR Gold Shares (-1.65%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascott REIT (-4.87%), Ascendas REIT (-0.42%), Capitamall Trust (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19600MBePW160428 (+6.45%), HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-10.46%), HSI21000MBeCW160428 (-9.09%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (-1.47%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-8.15%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-0.83%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY GLOBAL LOGI ABOVE 1.870 TARGET 1.900 1.950 SL 1.840