MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 18.2 points or 0.64% higher to 2847.06, taking the year-to-date performance to -1.24%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.92%, SingTel, which gained 0.53%, OCBC Bank, which gained 1.71%, Keppel Corp, which declined 0.33% and UOB, with a 0.75% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.21%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.17%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 0.98%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Silverlake Axis and CSE Global- ended 2.54% higher and 1.08% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 1.48%. Midas Holdings shares declined 1.75% and Geo Energy Resources remained unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (+1.06%), SPDR Gold Shares (-0.59%), IS MSCI India 100 (+0.63%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (unchanged), Capitacom Trust (-0.69%), Ascendas REIT (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19600MBePW160428 (-13.89%), HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+8.51%), HSI21000MBeCW160428 (+6.45%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+3.82%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+0.75%), UOB MB eCW160705 (+0.84%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SINO GRANDNESS ABOVE 0.560 TARGET 0.600 0.650 SL 0.480