MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 13.49 points or 0.48% lower to 2823.51, taking the year-to-date performance to -2.05%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.13%, Noble, which gained 7.14%, SingTel, which declined 1.58%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.80% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.64% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.07%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.79%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 2.78%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 1.64% higher and 1.59% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 1.45%. SingTel shares declined 1.58% and StarHub declined 0.29%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-0.21%) ,STI ETF (-0.35%), Lyxor China H 10 (-0.42%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitacom Trust (-2.37%), Capitamall Trust (-1.84%), Ascendas REIT (-2.05%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-1.41%), HSI20600MBeCW160330 (-6.67%), HSI19200MBePW160330 (-12.73%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+3.68%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+8.51%), UOB MB ePW160601 (+3.18%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY QFEDI ABOVE 0.230 TARGET 0.240 0.245 SL 0.250