MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 45.01 points or 1.73% higher to 2648.41, taking the year-to-date performance to -8.13%.
- The top active stocks today were JMH USD, which gained closed unchanged, DBS, which gained 1.80%, SingTel, which gained 1.65%, UOB, which gained 1.43% and OCBC Bank, with a 2.30% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.93%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.56%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 3.55%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 3.00% higher and 5.53% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 0.64%. Silverlake Axis shares remained unchanged and CSE Global gained 5.68%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-0.57%), STI ETF(+1.92%),DBXT MSCI China Trn ETF10 (+1.71%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+2.37%), Ascendas REIT (+2.13%), Capitacom Trust (+1.09%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+46.27%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (-31.62%), HSI18000MBePW160428 (-21.97%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (+7.03%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+10.81%), UOB MB eCW160711 (+8.20%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY QT VASCULAR ABOVE 0.120 TARGET 0.125 0.135 SL 0.114