MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 16.56 points or 0.63% lower to 2603.4, taking the year-to-date performance to -9.69%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.37%, UOB, which declined 1.18%, JMH USD, which declined 2.17%, SingTel, which gained closed unchanged and OCBC Bank, with a 2.24% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.42%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.04%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 2.11%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Silverlake Axis and CSE Global- ended 3.54% higher and 4.76% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 2.48%. Midas Holdings shares declined 3.77% and Geo Energy Resources declined 0.83%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (-0.76%),SPDR Gold Shares (+1.09%),IS MSCI India 100 (-0.51%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+2.43%),Ascendas REIT (+0.43%),Capitacom Trust (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-21.18%),HSI18400MBePW160330 (+11.43%),HSI18000MBePW160428 (+11.86%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (-2.29%),UOB MB eCW160711 (-9.63%),KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-5.13%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY YUUZOO ABOVE 0.170 TARGET 0.175 0.185 SL 0.162