MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 52.11 points or 1.95% lower to 2619.96, taking the year-to-date performance to -9.12%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 2.12%, OUE Com Reit, which gained 3.88%, SingTel, which declined 2.15%, UOB, which declined 1.85% and JMH USD, with a 0.26% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.62%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.68%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 0.75%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and Geo Energy Resources- ended 1.92% higher and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 3.95%. Keppel Corp shares declined 4.18% and Sembcorp Industries declined 4.02%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+0.73%), STI ETF (-2.23%), DBXT MSCI China Trn ETF 10 (-1.47%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Oue Com REIT (+3.88%), Ascendas REIT (-2.91%), Capitamall Trust (-2.37%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-20.56%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (+15.39%), HSI19200MBePW160330 (+19.85%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (-10.88%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-12.50%), KepCorp MB eCW161205 (-9.95%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SPACKMAN ABOVE 0.135 TARGET 0.140 0.150 SL 0.126