MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 13.11 points or 0.49% higher to 2673.76, taking the year-to-date performance to -7.25%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.51%, Global Logistic, which gained 0.86%, OCBC Bank, which gained 1.64%, SingTel, which gained closed unchanged and Wilmar Intl, with a 0.63% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.35%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 28.11%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 1.80%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Biosensors International Group- ended 2.35% higher and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 34.23%. Keppel Corp shares gained 1.15% and Sembcorp Industries gained 1.48%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+0.57%), STI ETF (+0.37%), DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF 10 (-2.20%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (-0.47%), Ascendas REIT (+0.84%), Capitacom Trust (+1.07%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-4.46%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (+4.60%), HSI20600MBeCW160330 (-8.20%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (+1.38%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+2.27%), KepCorp MB eCW161205 (+2.26%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY RIVERSTONE ABOVE 1.000 TARGET 1.040 1.100 SL 0.945