MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 3.78 points or 0.14% higher to 2660.65, taking the year-to-date performance to -7.70%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.44%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.38%, SingTel, which declined 0.27%, Global Logistic, which gained 2.33% and UOB, with a 0.58% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.58%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 40.36%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 50.47%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 2.43% lower and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 0.35%. SingTel shares declined 0.27% and StarHub declined 1.45%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Nikko Am Singapore Sti ETF (+0.37%), SPDR Gold Shares (-1.10%), STI ETF (unchanged)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (-0.47%), Suntec REIT (-2.11%), Capitacom Trust (+0.72%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+3.70%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (-16.35%), HSI20600MBeCW160330 (+5.17%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (-2.69%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (-7.37%), OCBC Bk MBeCW161004 (unchanged)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SPACKMAN ABOVE 0.125 TARGET 0.130 0.140 SL 0.118