MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 0.7 points or 0.03% lower to 2656.87, taking the year-to-date performance to -7.83%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 1.51%, CapitaLand, which declined 1.38%, SingTel, which declined 0.80%, CapitaMall Trust, which gained 0.95% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.76% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.05%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.35%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Utilities Index, which rose 2.90%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Infrastructure Trust and SIIC Environment Holdings – ended unchanged and 8.20% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 0.76%. SingTel shares de-
clined 0.80% and StarHub declined 0.86%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+1.27%), Ishares USD Asia Hy Bond ETF (+0.30%), IS MSCI India 100 (-0.17%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+0.95%), Ascendas REIT (-1.65%), Suntec REIT (+0.91%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI18400MBePW160330 (-2.80%), HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+4.85%), HSI19600MBePW160226 (-13.33%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (-7.45%), NKY 15500MBePW160311 (unchanged), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+1.06%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY GLOBAL LOGISTIC ABOVE 1.720 TARGET 1.820 2.000 SL 1.610