MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 43.78 points or 1.67% higher to 2657.57, taking the year-to-date performance to -7.81%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 1.90%, DBS, which gained 2.13%, CapitaLand, which gained 1.75%, UOB, which gained 0.29% and Global Logistic, with a 2.74% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 1.54%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.80%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which rose 3.19%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Keppel Corp and Sembcorp Industries – ended 2.31% higher and 5.14% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 0.21%. Silverlake Axis shares remained unchanged and CSE Global declined 1.18%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : IS MSCI India 100 (+1.35%), STI ETF (+1.53%), DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF10 (-0.08%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+0.96%), Ascendas REIT (+3.42%), Mapletree Gcc Tr (+5.36%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+15.73%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (-17.69%), HSI19600MBePW160226 (-25.00%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (+10.27%), KepCorp MBeCW161212 (+8.05%), KepCorp MB eCW161205 (+8.14%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY NOBLE ABOVE 0.380 TARGET 0.410 0.440 SL 0.340