Market Updates :
- Singapore shares open 0.19% higher on Wednesday.
- SINGAPORE stocks rose early on Wednesday following overnight gains in US equities, with the Straits Times Index adding 4.93 points or 0.19 per cent to 2,649.51 as at 9.02am.
- Gainers outnumbered losers 61 to 48, or about six up for every four down, with 79 million shares worth S$109.6 million traded.
- Genting Singapore was among the most active counters out of the gate, gaining 1.4 per cent or one Singapore cent to 70 Singapore cents as at 9.02am.
- CapitaLand added 0.3 per cent or one Singapore cent to trade at S$2.91 after posting a 39.5 per cent drop in profit for the fourth quarter.