MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 43.82 points or 1.7% lower to 2538.28, taking the year-to-date performance to-11.95%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which declined 3.28%, DBS, which declined 1.79%, Global Logistic, which declined 1.23%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.46% and UOB, with a 0.34% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.87%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.69%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 1.63%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Biosensors International Group- ended 0.98% higher and 3.21%higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 3.07%. Keppel Corp shares declined2.87% and Sembcorp Industries declined 4.47%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+2.67%), STI ETF (-1.16%), IS MSCI India 100 (-2.30%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+0.48%), Ascendas REIT (-0.86%), Capitacom Trust (+0.75%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI19800MBeCW160330 (-39.52%), HSI17600MBePW160330 (+22.73%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (+14.56%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161004 (-9.49%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-2.30%), KepCorp MBeCW161101 (-11.27%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SWIBER HOLDINGS ABOVE 0.180 TARGET 0.200 0.225 SL 0.155