MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 13.16 points or 0.52% higher to 2559.34, taking the year-to-date performance to -11.22%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.88%, Global Logistic, which gained 1.21%, SingTel, which gained 1.46%, Keppel Corp, which gained 0.42% and SingPost, with a 6.48% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.14%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.02%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Goods Index, which rose 2.14%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Wilmar International and Thai Beverage – ended 4.53% higher and 0.74% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 1.26%. Midas Holdings shares declined 2.00% and Geo Energy Resources remain unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Is Msci India 100 (+0.16%), Sti Etf (+0.77%), Spdr Gold Shares (+0.14%).
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (-1.01%), Suntec Reit (+0.65%).
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBeCW160226 (+27.94%), HSI19800MBeCW160330 (+9.59%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (-12.64%).
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : KepCorp MBeCW161101 (unchanged), DBS MB eCW160711 (-7.23%), KepCorp MB eCW161205 (-2.08%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ASIAN PAY TV ABOVE 0.640 TARGET 0.670 0.700 SL 0.600