MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 5.55 points or 0.22% higher to 2582.64, taking the year-to-date performance to -10.41%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 2.02%, SingTel, which gained 0.29%, Keppel Corp, which declined 4.18%, UOB, which gained 2.16% and Global Logistic, with a 0.29% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.09%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.19%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 2.34%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Biosensors International Group- ended 3.81% higher and remain unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 3.37%. Keppel Corp shares declined 4.18% and Sembcorp Industries declined 1.28%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (unchanged), Spdr Gold Shares (+0.82%), Is Msci India 100 (-0.16%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (+2.30%), Capitamall Trust (unchanged), Fortune Reit Hkd (+0.77%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBeCW160226 (+1.16%), CN11500MBeCW160428 (-9.30%), HSI18400MBePW160330 (-5.41%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (+12.37%), KepCorp MBeCW161101 (-16.85%),UOB MB eCW160705 (+16.48%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ACCORDIA GOLF ABOVE 0.495 TARGET 0.510 0.520 SL 0.475