MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 47.34 points or 1.76% lower to 2649.16, taking the year-to-date performance to -8.10%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 2.94%, Keppel Corp, which declined 6.36%, SingTel, which declined 2.24%, OCBC Bank, which declined 2.55% and UOB, with a 1.16% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 1.28%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 1.32%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which declined 0.34%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Corporation – ended 1.50% lower and 0.50% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 4.77%. Keppel Corp shares declined 6.36% and Sembcorp Industries declined 5.39%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Is Msci India 100 (-0.62%), Sti Etf (-1.46%), Dbxt S&P Cnx Nifty Etf 10 (+0.88%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-0.46%), Capitamall Trust (-0.53%), Suntec Reit (-1.62%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20000MBeCW160226 (+5.63%), HSI20600MBeCW160330 (-3.27%), HSI21000MBePW160330 (+7.74%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160705 (-17.48%), OCBC Bk MBeCW161004 (-8.33%), UOB MB eCW160705 (-4.46%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY IFAST CORP ABOVE 1.265 TARGET 1.300 1.340 1.400 SL 1.245