MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 4.72 points or 0.18% higher to 2696.5, taking the year-to-date performance to -6.46%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.52%, SingTel, which gained 1.42%, Keppel Corp, which
gained 0.78%, Jardine Matheson Holdings, which gained 4.72% and OCBC Bank, with a 0.12% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.15%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.09%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Industrials Index, which rose 1.71%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings – ended 4.72% higher and 1.70% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 0.30%. Raffles Medical Group shares declined 0.75% and Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Corporation declined 0.50%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (-0.36%), Is Msci India 100 (+0.78%), Spdr Gold Shares (-1.36%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-0.91%), Capitacom Trust (+0.39%), Capitamall Trust (+0.26%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20400MBePW160128 (-25.00%), CN11500MBeCW160428 (-8.51%), HSI19600MBePW160226 (unchanged)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160705 (-2.83%), DBS MB EPW160404 (+12.43%), DBS MB ePW160215 (+3.26%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY LINC ENERGY ABOVE 0.093 TARGET 0.098 1.05 SL 0.087