MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 12.9 points or 0.45% higher to 2888.22, taking the year-to-date performance to -14.17%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.54%, DBS, which gained 0.42%, CapitaLand, which gained 0.30%, OCBC Bank, which gained 0.11% and UOB, with a 0.77% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.47%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.37%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which rose 0.90%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties – ended 1.59% higher and 0.47% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 1.14%. Midas Holdings shares remained unchangedand NSL rose 0.34%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Is Msci India 100 (-0.15%), Dbxt Msci Korea Etf 10 (-1.32%), Spdr Gold Shares (-0.05%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-0.88%), Capitamall Trust (+0.26%), Mapletree Ind Tr (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22400MBeCW160128 (+12.82%), HSI21600MBePW160226 (-8.97%), HSI22800MBeCW160226 (+9.80%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : UOB MB eCW160704 (+7.58%), OCBC Bk MBePW160510 (-1.97%), CapitalaMBeCW160901 (+2.67%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SINO GRANDNESS ABOVE 0.370 TARGET 0.390 0.430 SL 0.340