MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 2.3 points or 0.08% lower to 2875.32, taking the year-to-date performance to -14.56%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.55%, DBS, which gained 0.06%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.34%, ComfortDelGro, which declined 1.33% and Global Logistic, with a 0.47% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.41%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.27%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 0.56%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and NSL – ended 1.72% higher and remained unchanged.
- The under performing sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 0.52%. Keppel Corp shares rose 0.31% and Sembcorp Industries declined 1.29%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Is Msci India 100 (+0.30%), Dbxt Ftse Vietnam Etf 10 (+2.46%), Sti Etf (unchanged)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (-1.28%), Suntec Reit (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22400MBeCW160128 (-23.53%), HSI22800MBeCW160226 (-19.05%), HSI21600MBePW160226 (+11.54%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : UOB MB eCW160704 (-2.94%), CapitalaMBeCW160901 (-3.85%), DBS MB eCW160215 (-6.52%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY OUE HOSPITALITY TRUST ABOVE 0.770 TARGET 0.790 0.840 SL 0.730