MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 19.59 points or 0.69% lower to 2815.04, taking the year-to-date performance to -16.35%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.55%, SingTel, which declined 1.30%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.93%, UOB, which closed unchanged and CapitaLand, with a 0.64% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 1.19%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 1.36%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which declined 0.35%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Singapore Airlines – ended 2.07% lower and 0.27% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Oil & Gas Index, which slipped 2.23%. Keppel Corp shares declined 2.20% and Sembcorp Industries declined 1.33%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (-0.35%) Nikko Am Singapore Sti Etf (-0.68%) Is Msci India 100 (+1.09%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-1.33%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SPACKMAN ABOVE 0.153 TARGET 0.158 0.165 SL 0.146