MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 13.83 points or 0.49% lower to 2834.63, taking the year-to-date performance to -15.77%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which declined 0.26%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.23%, DBS, which declined 0.30%, UOB, which declined 0.47% and NOL, with a 0.41% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.58%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.87%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which closed unchanged. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Corporation – ended 1.17% higher and 1.38% lower respectively.
- The under performing sector was the FTSE ST Industrials Index, which slipped 1.56%. Jardine Matheson Holdings shares declined 2.96% and Jardine Strategic Holdings declined 1.77%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (-0.69%), Dbxt Msci Indonesia Etf 10 (-1.35%), Is Msci India 100 (-1.08%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-0.88%), Bhg Retail Reit (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (-0.79%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22400MBeCW160128 (-19.42%), HSI21200MBePW160128 (+15.57%), HSI21400MBePW151230 (+19.77%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB EPW160404 (+3.65%), DBS MB eCW160704 (-3.20%), UOB MB eCW160704 (-3.01%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY KOYO INTL ABOVE 0.380 TARGET 0.400 0.430 SL 0.340